This Siphon Coffee Maker will make some of the best coffee ever. Siphon coffee is traditionally a brewing method done mostly by hand, requiring precise temperature, attention, and skill. The results are well worth the effort—with some experts proclaiming it’s the best you can brew. It will stimulate your senses as you see art and science in action.
Making a brew using a siphon coffee maker requires effort and a fair degree of caution, but the process of vacuum brewing is so fun and so satisfying that it will change the way you view coffee making.
- Produces some of the best tasting coffee
- Intense aroma and flavour
- Control of temperature and coffee strength
- Put the hot water through the lower seat of the syphon pot, ignite the alcohol lamp or the gas stove to cook. The water volume of each cup is about 150 ml. If the bottle is filled with hot water, the cloth must be dried with water.)
- Put the coffee powder on top of the filter cloth, the amount of each cup is about 15-20g, of course, people who love heavy taste can increase the discretion
- After 50~60 seconds, the water in the lower seat will rise completely and then turn off the flame. Once again, gently stir the coffee on the top seat and let the coffee fall to the lower seat.
The Standard accessories are: alcohol lamp, measuring bean spoon, filter, wooden stick. The Alcohol lamp base and measuring spoon and top cover are PP material. Alcohol lamp bottle is made of high white material. The body is made of high white material. Handle is wooden handle. Alcohol lamp cover and windshield are 304 material.
- [Capacity] 3 persons (TCA-3)
- [Specification] 36*16*14CM
- [net weight] 1300 grams
- [Accessories] bracket + upper limb + lower limb + cover (seat) + alcohol stove ++ windshield + original filter cloth (mesh) + coffee stirring dual-use spoon + factory certificate + box